En'lite'nment

Bear with me.
So basically I found mysef in the Pit of Despair...yet again. Me and the pit, we go way back.
And my friend Holly *hi :)* sent me this uncannily accurate astrological day-by-day blow-by-blow account of the month I've had. Sjoe. It wasn't pretty.
The eclipses...anyway, ACCURATE.
It's apparently all written in the stars.
What to do?
I watched a film called 'The Secret', based on quantum physics and the sound principal: 'you are what you think' or 'nothing is but thinking makes it so.'
Basically, create your own good fortune.
Then my friend Basho gave me his notebook of haikus so that my nimble fingers could type them up for him. What a journey.
And I'm reading an incredible book called The Sunburnt Queen, you can buy it for next to nothing from my buddy Craig, just click on the hyperlink.
But maybe that's all irrelevant.
What happened was that against my will (I just wanted to languish in bed with my brilliant book forever) I went to a talk by gnostic expert Timothy Freke and I got it.
It wasn't the first time, but I was reminded and I'm so grateful.

Here it is, the meaning of life, for freeeeee...

We are here to love life and that entails realising that every moment is ok.
Every moment is love.
Trust me on this one ;)

P.S. Love you all. Really.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thanks for sending the postsecret link. My secret lately is that I constantly think about killing myself.
Charisse said…
Join the club!
I think the key is to realise that it's just a part of us that we want to see die.
Allow yourelf to be reborn!

Popular Posts