Anusara

Life is good.
I went to the launch of a beautiful book last night hosted by the Society of Photographers of which I'm very pleased to be a member.
Then today I had the great honour of starting an Anusara yoga course with the vibrant Desiree Rumbaugh.
What a gorgeous yogi she is! She has in one day altered my (7 year!) practice so subtly and powerfully with laughter and insight and brilliant techniques. The photo shows her taking Trikonasana out of the box. For those of you familiar with the 'between the panes of glass' triangle pose...wow, hey, wow....
Then I got to hang with my angel friend Liesa and visited Vee the Psychic who confirmed just how damn lucky I am!
Though she did say that I've earned that luck ;)
Looking forward to sunflowers and happy times with my soulmate.
Thanks to all who are sharing the journey.
Love ya!

Comments

Popular Posts