I'm Back

Thanks to my Yummy Mummy Bookclub (we cook and we write, yes, we ROCK) I feel inspired to write again. Unfortunately it's already 9:24pm. That means 30 minutes till lights out or I'll surely turn into the nastiest mother ever come morning. Why are my Terrible Two (there are two of them and they are both two...it's worse than your wildest imaginings) waking at a horrible predawn hour while the storm rages outside? Surely any mammal would cling to sleep and the warmth of its nest for as long as possible? We're on Day Three of vicious winds, rain and cold. It would be fun if it didn't mean snot noses and ripping the house and their sibling to shreds. The light at the end of my dark tunnel -- spa day! I can't tell you the thrill that runs through me at the thought of it. Come Saturday I will be child-free and blissssssssssssssed out. I'm hoping this sufficiently restores me from the horrors of moving, renovating, family and playschool drama to see me through another few months of my young children's lives. Watch this space....

Comments

Popular Posts