Gratitude

My heart is full...


Flow has given me a new lease on life.
After years of deep grief and the stress of carrying far too much, I have created something I love completely. It is an expression of my soul's delight in sensitive expression, spiritual connection and healthy living.

It truly is like a newborn baby, but without the crying & nappies ;)
I delight in every session and every beautiful soul that walks through my door.
I have rediscovered truths and practices dear to me and best of all I am sharing them with my family.
We now meet every evening before bed for meditation in this sacred space. It is absolutely my new favourite family routine... sorry reading time, walks on the beach & in the mountains, ice cream at Kristen's... you've been bumped down a notch.

I am surprised at how long it's taken me to come back to myself. How easily we allow ourselves to be overcome by "Adult Responsibilities," which can utterly suck us dry of the very reason we live...to LIVE!

I'm so thankful to my family for sticking by me through the long dry years of just putting one foot in front of the other. Going about the daily grind sans joie de vivre.
What a narrow existence.

Come and partake ...the river of life flows within and around us all. It's up to us to drink deeply!

I am offering beautiful sessions of movement, meditation and playful creation...this week we're painting!

Check out my pretty website that I made & am so proud of:  https://charisselouw.wixsite.com/flow
And my Facebook page:  https://www.facebook.com/GoFlow42/
I'm even on Instagram, which I just don't get #howyouknowyoureold: https://www.instagram.com/goflow42/

Come play :)

Comments

Carley said…
Blessings angel. 😍
Unknown said…
So happy for us all my darling neice!!

Popular Posts