Bad Blogger


Apologies.
Got caught up in actual living.
Naughty, I know.
So for the past month J and I have been galavanting around South Africa.
The Cape was absolutely gorgeous. Lush, proteas and wildflowers galore. Most of all friends friends friends. Feel so spoilt.
Check out the photos.
Now I'm back in Pretoria and J is in Kabul.
He left yesterday and I just couldn't make myself go back.
We're feeling terribly lovelorn.
I'm off to India at the end of November and J will meet me in Kerala in Mid-December.
Yes, that means 3 months without my soulmate. It sucks. But I made the choice and I'm not altogether sorry.
In the interim I'm available for coffee ;)
Also teaching yoga at my mom's studio and still doing some work for the NGO in Afghanistan.
That's it.

Comments

NORMA said…
Lucky you.
I wish i could teleport and hang out for coffee.
Charisse said…
Ja. Me too. Boo-hoo :(

Popular Posts