Follow Your Bliss

On a perfect Saturday morning 
in the wake of late spring rains 
we met to journey 
inwards, onwards & upwards 

 I found myself in a circle of beautiful women, each one an inspiration to me. 
It just so happened that each is someone I consider a friend.

And so I want to pay tribute to these friends who have shown their support. 
It means the world to me!
 This is Izzy. I have been fortunate enough to be her High School teacher for three years. She is a poet who has a passion for embroidery and is a talented performer too.
She is wise and witty and an absolute delight to me.


I hope to be more like you Izzy - courageous, creative, kind


This is my dearest friend Stella whom I've known since we were 12...all through those halcyon days of our youth and young adulthood when all things seemed possible.
You remind me that all things are still possible.


Your integrity and honesty have inspired me every step. You are the best smarty pants.
What's more, you drove very far and on a very busy day. Thank you!



Tara (on the left reaching out) is such a graceful and gracious lady who has raised a son who is a wonderful friend to my son. She makes beautiful things and knows how to treat people beautifully. I want to be like her when I grow up!


This is my courageous neighbour Josie who is not only a mother to so many gorgeous children but also a committed lawyer, gifted gardener and glorious human being.


She is also (clearly!) an Artist 


Here is Susana  - thank you Susana Esteban Photography for many of these lovely photos. Including the pic I adore of my family that features large on my website. You are such a beauty and bring so much beauty into all the lives you touch. You are a loyal and strong friend. I admire you.

 
I also adore my journal created and given to me by Diane Awerbuck. What a fabulous woman. 
I have some of these witty & wise bespoke journals for sale.

And thank you Heartwing Studio and the wonderfully warm Zelda for opening me up to all the possibilities for creative expression...Inspiring me to spread my wings and open my heart. Thank you!

Thank you my sisters in creativity. 

We moved, meditated & created together 
and I was moved by your open hearted support.

Thanks to all who have joined me at Flow. 
I have learned so much. 

Just two weeks left of this year's Flow classes:
Next week Monday 6th November, Tuesday 7th & Wednesday 8th.
No classes the week of the 13th of November as I am teaching a course.
Last classes of the year Monday 20th November, Tuesday 21st, Wednesday 22nd & Friday 23rd.

The proof is in the pudding - thank you darling Izzy for this beautiful review:



Comments

Popular Posts