Walking Meditation as AirBnB Experience

I'm so grateful to live in an age that affords me the opportunity to share my favourite survival strategies with all and sundry.
I, like the American transcendentalists, love to retreat into nature.
It's my refuge, my medicine and my place of worship that reconnects me with the divine within and all around. Every cloud, every leaf speaks to me of our inter connectedness in "the family of things."

Jack and I had the great privilege of walking with KhoiSan Chief Stephen Fritz last weekend to meditate in Ascension Cave and partake in an ancient ritual in the remarkable Peers Cave not far from our house. It was a beautiful experience -- humbling, purifying and inspiring. 

Now AirBnB, which has been sponsoring our family holidays for some years thanks to renting our home out, is offering another opportunity.

I invite you, with a song in my heart, to join me for walking meditation, natural mandala making, Goethean observation and poetry exercises all in my gorgeous backyard.

This is something I've done for decades, with friends and students, not to mention at least once weekly solo and with my family.

I'm really delighted to be able to share this profound & essential therapy which complements Flow effortlessly.

Another beautiful Noordhoeker and kindred spirit, Paul Myburgh, speaks the wisdom of the ages which he learned from living with the original people over 7 years. 
We have forgotten our birthright and we wonder why we suffer.


Subscribe to Foot Sore & Fancy Free by Email
And please verify your email address (check your junkmail)
Thanks :) 

Comments

Popular Posts