Are you breathing?

I spent the weekend in Heaven.
Here I am with a few angels -- Shikara, Carley, Gislaine & Tullio.

It was called River Still in Groot Marico.
We arrived on Friday to spend the weekend practicing Breathing, which is quite simply the most important thing you will ever do!
The wonderful Keith MacFarlane was our guide. Over a year ago I did his Lymphology course which changed my life. I now never have to be sick or tired if I just bounce on my mini-trampoline as much as possible. Sounds too easy, hey ;)
Try it out...all you have to lose is stress!
We stayed in a darling farmhouse called Amitaba surrounded by gardens filled with wind chimes and birdsong leading down to a river. It was a veg & fruit juice only detox combined with incredible energy practices: Falun Dafa, Kum Nye, and Seamm Jasani.
Good stuff!
And the full moon smiled down on us all :)
More pics of Heaven.
Here's Keith wearing a T-shirt & lifestyle he designed --

Are you breathing?

Comments

Julia said…
Breathing- ahh, one of those things we take for granted until we can't. I've had a rib out of place for several months that has kept me from being able to truly breathe, and finally changed chiropractors last week. For the last eight days, I've been able to breathe, and it is the most wonderful experience.
Charisse said…
Hey lovely!
I read your journal ALL the time, but can't comment...they say I'm spam. Humph! (always looking for an excuse to write that ;)
Keep up with the accupuncture too. Brilliant in my experience.
Love ya!

Popular Posts