Spring Fever ~ Flow goes global!

 It's difficult to put your finger on it. 
There's a feeling, a pulse, just beneath the surface of things. 
You might collapse in a field of daisies and giggle, or run naked through a spring shower. 
Or just give your house a thorough cleaning -- more pedestrian, but just as life-affirming! 
Everywhere people are falling in and out of love. 
It's SPRING.
Seize the (Spring) Day
Every year I'm taken by surprise. The intoxication of a world bursting into blossom can't help but impact the micro-me. Taking a hike this morning I was once more in awe of our mountain home surrounded by whale dotted oceans. The fynbos is spectacular and the sweet sound of mountain streams music to my ears after last Summer's drought.

The whole of Cape Town has experienced a serious shift in consciousness around this precious resource. As always, crisis brings change. It's a gift that can often only be received by the collective under extreme circumstances.

I've noticed in my personal realm and through my students at Flow and on italki, that many are experiencing serious personal ructions. My heart goes out to them. It's never easy to see our fellow humans suffering. Yet...

This is the call. Stronger, clearer and more uncompromising than ever.
I've put it here in black-&-white as a reminder.

The choice is ours.

I'm terribly thrilled to be going on Retreat this weekend and I look forward to the rich rewards of committing to do this work with others. What a magical co-creation it is to share space with focussed intention.

The spring air clearly acted as a tonic -- filled with vim & vigour I now propose an expansion of the Flow community beyond this gorgeous lil neck of the woods.
It's almost a year since Flow was born and to celebrate our first birthday it's time to EXPAND beyond the boundaries of space (if not time).
It's time to FLOW! 
Some of the year's healing art
I made a Live video (not an easy thing for a hard core introvert I can tell you) extending an invitation to Flow fans across the globe to join me for movement, meditation and healing.

Truly, the combination has been life changing.
I'm busy writing a memoir about turning my life around and finding joy in my 40s despite some rather severe hurdles, along with a fictional new series.

If you're struggling with monkey-mind, malaise, menopause and even things that don't being with "m", I invite you to join me for playdates.

Don't be shy...or do, I'm terribly shy too ;) But give it a try anyway. Face your fears or you'll continue to be their slave! The future is now and we might as well play in the ether.

Just drop me a line at goflow42@gmail.com
Sessions will be via Skype or Facetime or what you will and can be 15min power sessions, 30 or 45minute up to a full hour. You decide what it is that you need. We can consult and I can advise. 

For the low low price of US$0,25 per minute:
Starting at $4 for 15minutes, $5 for 20min, $7,50 for 30min, $11 for 45min, etc up to $15 for an hour.

Payment via PayPal or Payoneer
Pity we can't share a cup of tea...yet
Flow is all around us anyway, thank goodness for this incredible age in which these things can be made manifest in a tangible way.

I look forward to this exciting new chapter of Flow!

Comments

Popular Posts