Flow is 6 months old! Hip Hip HOORAY!


And just like that Flow is a bouncing 6 month old baby!
Full of the joys and thriving. 


Many thanks to every person who has walked through the door adding their sparkle to the pool of movement, meditation and creation that we have been playing in for half our annual trip around the sun.

Time to take stock of what we’ve learned since launching Flow in September 2017. It seems apt as we’ve flowed through Spring and Summer and are now entering the Autumnal and Winter months. I’m really looking forward to the seasonal change and RAIN for our beautiful Cape!

It all began when I took a leap of faith and created my website, steadied my nerves and misgivings, took the plunge and I haven’t looked back!

I was so excited that I even podcast my first few classes:
That first week included me sharing some of my most favourite, simple yet profoundly transformative techniques.
Remember to hum, tap, stretch, breathe, shake and LAUGH!

One of the greatest gifts Flow has given me is a return to Gratitude ~
and the literal and figurative space to practice meditation with my family.

We danced and chanted and worked on our gratitude cultivation through journaling:

In celebration of our Light we practiced Bates Method exercises and chakra meditation:

Always returning to Stillness:
I just love working with QiGong and natural mandalas which you can make anywhere any time. 
Go ahead and try it!

Our first Saturday workshop was sublime:

And then we came Home to ourselves:
Call off the search.
Be here, in this moment.
You ARE home.
Relax.

We also had the courage to Fly!
And practiced some Falun Dafa and origami.

We enjoyed our second beautiful Saturday together:

Then a visit to Tibet:

And to wrap up 2017 we played with Fire:

This year started with warming up our Hearts:

Who could forget our lunar magic:

Some enriching collaboration at the the Kommetjie Wellness Day and volunteering at The Bhongolethu Foundation.

Then going deep into trusting Connection:

And finally holding it all lightly in the palms of our hands:

Two more fun-filled weeks till Easter Break then Flow will be closed from March 30th through April 8th

Come along ~ let's MOVE, Meditate & Create 
Mondays & Fridays 8:30-10am, 
Tuesdays 6-7:30pm

Comments

Maria Petrova said…
It absolutely made my day that you have a blog! How did I not know... Your writing is a blessing to the world... I can't wait to hear your podcasts! What a treasure!!! ❤️
Charisse said…
Ah bless your heart! Just looking through your list of favourite films and writers reminded me of our initial and eternal connection. I love you.

Popular Posts