Retrograde Pep Talk

Apparently everything is in retrograde.
I must say that the Blood Moon energy, or maybe it's just Beginning of Termitis after 3 weeks of Summer in Europe (!), well whatever it is, it's been INTENSE!
My mom shared this awesome meme with me, it's awesome because my mom is both a hippy AND a witch
I have found myself wrangling some old demons. But also blossoming in unexpected directions.

My third book is winging its way to completion and with that trilogy just about wrapped up I'm anticipating my next step in writing.

Possibly my favorite bit about any endeavour, is this brainstorming, dreaming, creating-something-from-nothing phase. 
Starting energy, as one of my writing mentors and self-publishing entrepreneur Joanna Penn, puts it.
It's always the middle bits that are hardest, the less than glamorous slog to the finish.
I feel that this phase of the year can feel like that too. The long haul to Spring, which is actually close at hand.

It helps that I have a fab Spring Retreat to look forward to. SO excited to collaborate with such inspiring and gifted women. I'll definitely write up an overview of our experience, don't you worry. And since we were fully booked within the blink of an eye, we'll happily be hosting more in future. Fun!

So really just a little pep talk to me and thee -- keep on keeping on. My dear cat is rolling joyously in a patch of sun. There is comfort if we but look and take a moment to relish it. 


Comments

Popular Posts