Hearth and Soul Retreat 6~8 March 2020


Every year since turning 40 I give myself the birthday gift of a Retreat.
Why?
Because I'm yet to find a more rewarding way to spend time with others and when you reach this phase of your journey it becomes clear that you simply must unapologetically do what's right for you, because that is the only way forward along this spiral way.

This year we celebrated Self Love at the beautiful Blue Butterfly.

Next year I invite you to Hearth & Soul -- a permaculture farm nestled in the Overberg mountains between idyllic Stanford & Napier just 2 hours from Cape Town.

From Friday 6 March through Sunday 8 March for 2 nights in private en suite bedrooms replete with spring water and delicious vegetarian/vegan fare. All inclusive of beautiful accommodation, food & facilitation is R2500 private or R2000 for a shared room. Truly you could easily spend that just staying at home going about your usual business!

Why not disconnect from the crazy merry-go-round of the day-to-day hustle and reconnect with your soul's true need -- just visualise it...time to breathe, be, dream, move, reflect, read & write in beautiful peaceful surrounds.
Time to embody your bliss!

Our programme includes:
Qi Gong ~ this is the new love of my life. It's gentle yet powerful. Recently I travelled to China to study with wonderful masters and would love to share these profound techniques, including the Liu Zi Jue or 6 Healing Sounds and Inner Smile Meditation.

Writing exercises ~ journalling and creative writing are therapeutic and FUN. I'll guide you through some revelatory exercises -- you'll be delighted by the poet within.

Meditation ~ seated, standing, walking...let's explore them all. We will try mantra and mala, mudra and bandha. Of all things I find meditation the most helpful in maintaining my mental health. More than 20 years of meditation experience and I know I'm just a beginner, but I do love to share my favourite things.

Gentle Yin Yoga, healing Dance (like no one's watching), Breathwork, playful Art making a la Flow playshops.
All optional, pressure and judgement free (promise).

"When I am dancing, it feels like my prayer. It's like an offering. I offer my head back to the dance, I offer my shoulders back to the dance, my elbows, my hands, my spine, my knees, my feet, my whole self, my bones, my blood, my experience, my suffering... I offer it all back to the dance and I say: take it, do whatever you want with me. Release me."
~ Gabrielle Roth


Free Time to walk, swim, daydream or nap as you choose. 

Every Retreat is a revelation.
Like-minded beautiful souls gather and grow together.

I look forward to this with all my heart & soul.

Please contact me at goflow42@gmail.com
Do not delay, space is limited and I need to secure the booking asap.

See you in Heaven :)


Subscribe to Foot Sore & Fancy Free by Email
And please verify your email address (check your junkmail!)
Thanks :) 

Comments

Popular Posts