Hiding Out

The illness that's been plaguing J for the past week is doing its damndest to get me in its clutches. Not even my Friday walk could cheer me up, came across quite a few faces that looked the way I felt, attached for your viewing pleasure...
Could be the prospect of the journey back to Taloqan looming on the horizon.
Ugggggggg. 8 hours of p-a-i-n.
Also came across little girls making mud pies. Did you know that children in every culture of the world play hide-&-seek. I wonder if it's a survival instinct? Like kittens hunting one another. Lord knows I'm in hiding mode today.

Comments

ACG said…
That is very interesting comment about hide-and-seek...

It reminds us that even we can all be different in so many ways, we are all still human beings.

Hope you get to feeling better,

Anna.

Popular Posts