3 More Sleeps

And I'll be winging my way to Delhi-Paris-Grenoble-Brussels-Copenhagen-London-Joburg!
I'm so excited I can't think straight.
The acrid smell of the generator keeps calling me back to Kabul and reminding me that there's work yet to be done :P
Anyone have any recommendations for any of the above?
Jules has given me a scrumptious restaurant and garcon to check out in Paris.
In Grenoble I'll be in very good company with my darling friend from New York, her French hubby and Skyler, the Cat of Cats.
Brussels unfortunately calls for time in the office, though I intend to pay my respects at the Chocolate Museum on the Grand Platz and hopefully fit in a day trip to Brugge.
Anyone have any must-see/do/eats?
You don't have to be a blogger to leave a comment.

Comments

Thomas said…
What are you doing in Afghanistan?
Thomas said…
You should try to see Napoleon's Tomb in Paris.
Charisse said…
Check out FAQ
ACG said…
Wow... sounds like an incredible time.

Happy travels!

Popular Posts